SEO - Search Engine Optimisation
High search engine position leading to increased traffic and more sales is the ultimate goal of search engine optimisation. Getting your customers in the door is often the most difficult barrier to increasing sales.
Main Components of a Search Engine Marketing Campaign
- Quality Content
- Keyword Research
- Page Optimisation
- Link Building
- Directory Listings
- Paid Advertising
- Social Media Optimisation (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ Business Pages)
What you get with Marlton Media’s SEO services?
- In-Depth SEO Site Review and Audit
- Keyword Analysis and Research
- Initial Ranking Report
- On-page Search Engine Optimization
- Content Strategy to achieve Marketing Objectives
- Duplicate Content Handling
- Monthly Ranking and Progress Reports
- Link Development Programs
Local Search Optimisation
Location keywords are essential when targeting a local market. Google provide tools where the search volume for local keywords (e.g. 'yoga mat dublin' or 'yourproduct wicklow') can be determined. Google My Business is also an essential component of local search. Your Google places listing can also be optimised.
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Testing your pages for conversion rate is very important as a small increase can result in a big change to your profits.
We can provide custom quotes for all above services:
- Sales Page Optimisation
- Site-wide Optimisation
- Landing Page Optimisation
- Training on Content Marketing for Link Building